Welcome to the Mechcommander Forum, please use the assistant button to log in or register Join us for live multiplayer action over at gameranger! Make sure you have the game installed to see our rooms Commander. Mechcommander.co.uk Đ 2017 All Rights Reserved.
Add Reply
*.DPK extract
Topic Started: April 4 2017, 09:25 PM (85 Views)
RizZen
Member Avatar
Community Member
Hey mc online community,

when you can't open ur old *.dpk files anymore I can help. If you would like to see your mission files as *.fst to work with cmunsta tools on it send me the files and I may compress them for you.

If you would like to do it yourself setup a windows 98 se edition running computer cause on such a system I'm running the editor , extender and mission convert tools.

Newer versions refuse the installation of editor cause it tries to install older cc+ visual version then windows built s nowadays have.

dpk crash course

Regards RizZ
Edited by RizZen, April 4 2017, 09:28 PM.
If you can take it, donīt ask!
If itīs in your way, knock it down.
If it fights back, exterminate!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Legend
Member Avatar
Admin
Hey Rizzen thanks for this, in response to file size of mcg download iso, ive got it linking to the No guts no Galaxy mcg rar file link which is the most solid download for mcg to date we have, since gamestand download has closed down sso yea im not too sure what your referring to in regards to game size or file size. Do you know if Cmunsta is still busy with workloads by the way?
Posted Image
Legend

Keeping the dream alive for all my mcg boyz!! ^_^

RizZen
Member Avatar
Community Member
I never talked to cmunsta neither I know him or ever knew what he does and where he is, sry. I just walked his footsteps till they stopped ;)
If you can take it, donīt ask!
If itīs in your way, knock it down.
If it fights back, exterminate!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Clanner's Base Workshop · Next Topic »
Add Reply