Welcome to the Mechcommander Forum, please use the assistant button to log in or register Join us for live multiplayer action over at gameranger! Make sure you have the game installed to see our rooms Commander. Mechcommander.co.uk 2017 All Rights Reserved.
Add Reply
New Mech Commander Gold Let's play; Old dude plays old game
Topic Started: November 16 2015, 04:33 PM (574 Views)
mytykind
Default Avatar
Hello all! I'm a long time fan of Mech Commander who used to play it on mplayer way back in the day. :)

I've started doing what the kids call a 'Let's Play' of Mech Commander Gold and I thought my fellow fans might be interested in watching it. I'm playing on hard difficulty with my own "no take backs" rule which essentially means that when I complete a mission, I move on to the next one regardless of what salvage I get, which Mech Warriors die, or any glaringly stupid mistakes in tactics. In one episode I was doing op2 mission 5, and lost Countess because I wasn't paying attention and made her walk over the train. Of course, she died in the process, but I'm still going. Up to Op3 mission 4 now, and really enjoying it.

I have completed all the main and expansion missions numerous times in the past so this could be considered a walk through, although I try to be more entertaining with my commentary.

I hope it's okay to post this here. It is Youtube so there are ads that I get paid for (Microsoft is cool with that), but I thought you folks might get a kick out of watching it. Forgive me if this isn't okay.

Below is a link to the playlist, but if you would like to be updated when I add a mission, please feel free to
subscribe to get notifications. If Mech Commander Gold does well, I may even do Mech Commander 2 after I complete this one.

Let me know what you think with a comment here, a comment on the video itself, or even a simple "like" on the video.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYhbT92uKJnbUY1K5Oyv3VpGej2XvyIXv

Thanks so much for your time and I hope you enjoy the series!
Brad Poynter
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Mechcommander Online Academy Training · Next Topic »
Add Reply