SAVE GAME FILES - FULL IS / FULL CLAN / SEMI-MIX TECH

Wildcat
Community Member
Community Member
Wildcat
Community Member
Community Member

23:15 - May 24, 2013 #1

I found these browsing the web a couple years ago, I'm really not sure where to find them now but luckily I still have them saved if anyone wanted to try them out for single player. :D

STARTING POINT- ORIGINAL CAMPAIGN (PORT ARTHUR) ONLY
these are for the original campaign only and won't work for cermak

1 is full IS you get all weps and expansion mechs for original campaign. 2. full clan, you get all clan mechs, including the expasion mechs for original campaign plus all clan weapons and all vehicles. 3 is called MERC which is a mix of weapons and mechs but not all and some stuff is limited, however it's still very fun if anyone is interested to try it out.

**THIS FILE COMES IN A .RAR FORMAT. IF YOU CAN'T OPEN THE FILE THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO DOWNLOAD WINRAR OR WINZIP OR SOME COMPATIBLE PROGRAM TO OPEN THE FILE.**

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED:
I was editing some of the campaign files and I was able to create a full IS / CLAN campaign with all clan and all IS mechs and weapons plus vehicles and pilots. It was a little bit buggy but it worked. If anyone was interested in a custom campaign like this I can probably do it again. I forgot to make a save game and ended up reinstalling. e-mail me: srcallow@hotmail.com

MY_SAVED_GAMES.rar (16.3 KiB)
MY_SAVED_GAMES.rar (16.3 KiB)
Dislike

Deleted User
Deleted User

2:00 - Jul 28, 2014 #2

i love you. no homo
Dislike