Moderator: Ninjee

New Mech Commander Gold Let's play

mytykind

Nov 16, 2015 #1

Hello all! I'm a long time fan of Mech Commander who used to play it on mplayer way back in the day. :)

I've started doing what the kids call a 'Let's Play' of Mech Commander Gold and I thought my fellow fans might be interested in watching it. I'm playing on hard difficulty with my own "no take backs" rule which essentially means that when I complete a mission, I move on to the next one regardless of what salvage I get, which Mech Warriors die, or any glaringly stupid mistakes in tactics. In one episode I was doing op2 mission 5, and lost Countess because I wasn't paying attention and made her walk over the train. Of course, she died in the process, but I'm still going. Up to Op3 mission 4 now, and really enjoying it.

I have completed all the main and expansion missions numerous times in the past so this could be considered a walk through, although I try to be more entertaining with my commentary.

I hope it's okay to post this here. It is Youtube so there are ads that I get paid for (Microsoft is cool with that), but I thought you folks might get a kick out of watching it. Forgive me if this isn't okay.

Below is a link to the playlist, but if you would like to be updated when I add a mission, please feel free to
subscribe to get notifications. If Mech Commander Gold does well, I may even do Mech Commander 2 after I complete this one.

Let me know what you think with a comment here, a comment on the video itself, or even a simple "like" on the video.

https://youtu.be/JHZsg-6ETiA?list=PLYhb ... Gej2XvyIXv

Thanks so much for your time and I hope you enjoy the series!
Brad Poynter
Last edited by Ninjee on 4:26 - May 09, 2017, edited 5 times in total.
Dislike