Moderator: Ninjee

Mission review

Ninjee
Pro
Pro

May 02, 2017 #1

wrote:Yeah played my first MCG multi-player mission.

I used
2 catapults A
2 cougars A
1 stiletto A
1 hunchback 2C A

Pilots doesn't matter cause it's only flesh.

4? Felt like 20 Mad Cat A lol

Result: felt like runaway mission from exodus on hard lol

I could kill his ammo truck and made some scratches. Legend even needed to reload that hard I hit his kitty asses. Hehe

Two pilots died and y Mechs got killed lol

OK next time I know better. Hope it was still "bit" annoying that I survived that long lol

So when you challenge legend prepare for long range er ppc spam ^^ and use no light Mechs.

I'm knowing ur rule to have weapons unchanged in multi-player "vanilla rule".

Vanilla means like it was originally.

1.) lol it was 3 madcats , with regular pilots might i add

2.) I repaired because i like to waste time and give my enemys false hope

3.) nothing phases da legend, NOTHING!

4.) you brought unpowerful mechs to a 1v1 with a Legend... you need Heavy Armors or Madcat J's

5.) Ammo truck death was a surprise to all of the Legend family

:$
Last edited by Ninjee on 19:56 - May 02, 2017, edited 3 times in total.

Keeping the dream alive!

^_^
Dislike

Hellbringer
Green Mechwarrior
Green Mechwarrior
Hellbringer
Green Mechwarrior
Green Mechwarrior

May 02, 2017 #2

90% of all multiplayer method is LR, whether that be Vults behind trees LRMing you to death, Awesomes on open ground PPC up your ass, or Madcat's running rampid creating havoc. ONLY with the right LR support can SR be successful, and that's usually more a game of chance.

Vanilla rules in our language is "STOCK" no weapon changes.

S O L I D
Dislike

Deleted User
Deleted User

May 03, 2017 #3

If you have a Stiletto, you have no need for Cougars. You've got the scouting covered with the. faster 'Mech. You almost never need more than 2 scouts - 1 should be plenty for most situations. When you choose a team you want to keep the range consistent across your units, stay long if you want to play long. Also keep the unit speeds consistent across the team. Hunchbacks and Catapults have the same speed, but the Cougars were faster, and the Stiletto faster than that. What you needed was fewer scouts and more Catapults. You could have kept the Stiletto and used the remaining money to buy out Catapults. I don't know the exact RP numbers, but it looks like you could have been able to afford more 3 Catapults, maybe 4. If you played with modifications then obviously the number could be less, depending on what weapons you used. Everyone has their own multiplayer modification strategy. Obviously Legend likes PPCs, other people use Rail Guns. I find that these weapons are expensive and can prevent me from buying the 'Mechs I think I need to win. So I use cheap, light weapons, that are easy to fill up on like LRMs, lasers, and SRMs.
Dislike