Moderator: Ninjee

MCG Exodus - Mission 14

Wadde
Wadde

May 10, 2017 #1

Hey,

maybe someone is reading this and can help me out?

I've recently just discovered all of these wonderful, custom made campaigns for MCG. I've finished Turncoat and enjoying Exoduis right now.

In Mission 14 you got 500 tons dropweight and are supposed to capture about 3 different buildings across the map.
The official hint in the mission briefing says: "Bring some jump capable lights."

Done so, but I can't seem to beat this mission with either: heavy losses (i.e. most of my -scare- good weapons will get destroyed, not even talking about the repait costs after that missions) OR using a repair truck (only have 2 of 4 left) and "playing it cheap" by tricking the AI and keep refitting my mechs.

I don't want to do the first one and I strongly believe that the latter one is not in the spirit of the creator of this campaign.

So does any of you guys may have an advice for me?
I.e. HOW should I make use of my jump capable lights in this mission?
They usually get rekt by missile turrets and once I tried to reach mission goal no. 3 but had like 6 mechs on my tail, so in the end it was clearly NOT worth it. :-/

Thanks in advance! ^^
Dislike

Wadde
Wadde

May 11, 2017 #2

Okay, found a solution.

Instead of 2 lights I simply took 1 more heavy and the added armour and firepower worked quite well.
(Still had to exploit the AI. *blush*)

Thank you anyway!
Dislike

Wadde
Wadde

May 11, 2017 #3

Thank you, already stumbled over it yesterday.

But from my understanding your mod contains "only" about 40 missions?
Or have you included ALL of em?

Anyway, nice work!
Dislike