Peachy C Davion
Green Mechwarrior
Green Mechwarrior
Peachy C Davion
Green Mechwarrior
Green Mechwarrior

May 15, 2017 #1

Hey guys, I'm Peachy,

I'm new around here but I sure as hell aint new to Battletech. I'm young but my cousin raised me right so I got a good dose of mech culture. I look forward to shootin at each other with yall.

Hail Davion
Nothing wrong with a good old Centurion. You got your AC10, some LRMS, and a couple MLs to top it off. Nothing wrong with a good ol' workhorse.
Dislike

Peachy C Davion
Green Mechwarrior
Green Mechwarrior
Peachy C Davion
Green Mechwarrior
Green Mechwarrior

May 15, 2017 #2

Just plain old MCG with Mixtech. Legend helped me get it set up.
Nothing wrong with a good old Centurion. You got your AC10, some LRMS, and a couple MLs to top it off. Nothing wrong with a good ol' workhorse.
Dislike

May 15, 2017 #3

Hey there little buddy. Who's a big boy, who's a big boy, yes you are. Yes you are. Come to Cheese. Yes. Yes. Who's a happy little Peachy. Who's a happy little Peachy, yes, yes, don't let any meanie call you a newbie. You're a big big Peachy. That's right. Now sniff my crotch.

Last edited by ERRATIC_CHEESE on 19:56 - May 15, 2017, edited 1 time in total.
Dislike

Peachy C Davion
Green Mechwarrior
Green Mechwarrior
Peachy C Davion
Green Mechwarrior
Green Mechwarrior

May 15, 2017 #4

Jee thanks cheese. Maybe dial back on the repetition but over all a 9/10 would re read post again.
Dislike

Deleted User
Deleted User

May 16, 2017 #5

Peachy is gonna revolutionize gameplay around here with his Shadow Cat strategy.
Dislike

Peachy C Davion
Green Mechwarrior
Green Mechwarrior
Peachy C Davion
Green Mechwarrior
Green Mechwarrior

May 16, 2017 #6

Mediums are solid. I just need to brush up on this game.
Dislike

Deleted User
Deleted User

May 16, 2017 #7

Shadow Cats play like heavies. Only less weaponry and armor and better speed. It's like the Thor strategy but you have to be a bit more cautious. Other mediums are not quite as forgiving.
Dislike

Tmar
Scout Member
Scout Member
Tmar
Scout Member
Scout Member

Jul 28, 2017 #8

what a nice guy
TMar.......
The Tougher The Journey.
The Sweeter The Victory