Moderator: Ninjee

Exodus campaign

Feb 02, 2015 #1

Hello, I am playing user made campaign called Exodus, it was great until I got horribly stuck on map 3, with the river crossing. How do I get over the damn river?? I tried EVERYTHING, burned all forest on the map, hours of play, nothing... In my understanding the person who made the campaign (Magic) is here on these forums, so please help me, thank you!
Dislike

Tevor
Tevor

Feb 03, 2015 #2

Jump baby jump!
Dislike

Feb 08, 2015 #3

That is not the case. Mission description says there is a mechanism to get to the other side of the river, and I found all 4 extraction markers on my side of map, I also jumped over with scout and scouted the whole map. I tried countless combinations of spreading or grouping mechs at these extraction markers, nothing works. There are 3 Atlases waiting on the other side of the river, only scouts can jump over, this is a mission 3 and you can't buy mechs so jumping alone is not the solution, you need to get whole squad over.

Btw I would love to login, I registered weeks ago, still waiting for confirmation email...
Dislike

magic
Green Mechwarrior
Green Mechwarrior
magic
Green Mechwarrior
Green Mechwarrior

Feb 12, 2015 #4

Park one mech or vehicle near every extraction marker (4) on the left side of the river.
Every extraction marker must have a unit near by in order to move across that bridge.
Send scout to lure those Atlases and destroy...

Park 4 units near 4 extraction markers again and move one or all remaining (except those 4) mechs to the final objective. When you finish that one you can move all your units freely, bridge wont be destroyed.
Dislike

Feb 16, 2015 #5

Thanks a lot, it works, but with 4 mechs standing away I can't beat 3 atlases, so still can't finish the mission. I gave up on this campaign, too difficult.
Dislike