PRYDE-203
Green Mechwarrior
Green Mechwarrior
PRYDE-203
Green Mechwarrior
Green Mechwarrior

6:37 - Oct 23, 2013 #1

Hey guys :)

I know how to use the standard mission editor, and have just about learnt how to use the Mission Editor Extender...

http://www.thegameengine.org/mechcommander-gold

Been doing a bit of digging around on the above site, and also learning about the PAK and FST files, following articles and links from the above site...... still a little confused...

Would you be able to help me out ?

Basically all I want to be able to do atm, is get gfx's for the Mission briefing map (as the std editor does not give you that option)

And also how to change the (in game) names of buildings and units (Like the MCG solo mission "ACEHUNT", where the unit is renamed from Mad-Cat-J to "Ward's Madcat", and in the first mission of the original campaign, where three buildings have their name changed to just generic "Garrison Building" (I think it has something to do with the FST files ?)

Thanks, as I would love to start contributing content for the re-emerging Mechcommander Gold Community :)

Last edited by Ninjee on 16:04 - Feb 05, 2014, edited 1 time in total.
Commander Jon Pryde -CO: 3rd Australian Light Horse Regiment3rd Australian Light Horse Regiment -Federated Commonwealth Armed Forces-

Also: Star Colonel James Pryde - CO: 3rd Falcon Talon Cluster (The Jade Claymores). Search in Facebook :)
Dislike

Deleted User
Deleted User

7:22 - May 06, 2017 #2

I can haz Razorback?
Dislike

Deleted User
Deleted User

16:16 - May 06, 2017 #3

Aren't these already in the game though?

Dislike